Grain Free Banana Bread
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 8 eggs
- ½ Tbsp. pure Grade B maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. organic vanilla
- 4 whole bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; prepare cupcake pan by greasing pan liberally with coconut oil.
- In large bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat 8 eggs with wire whisk; Add maple syrup, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Melt coconut oil, and allow to cool slightly; then blend into mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Fill cupcake pan with batter and bake 20 to 25 mins. Cool for 10 minutes and ENJOY!! (Keep refrigerated.)
Source: From Eat Well, Feel Good: Practical Paleo Living, by Diane Frampton