New recipe! Zucchini Bread, grain free with peanut butter and chocolate chips!
Zucchini bread, grain free with peanut butter & chocolate chips!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or dairy free Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8X4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded zucchini, peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla with whisk until well combined and creamy. Stir in coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon & salt. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving about a tablespoon for sprinkling on top.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes, and then remove bread from pan and transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Slice and enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from Ambitious Kitchen
Share This Post