- 1-2 Boxes of Olivia Organic’s Power Greens or Arugula
- 2 honey crisp apples sliced
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- Optional: ½ cup crumpled goat cheese
Toasted Pumpkin Seed topper
- 1 TBSP organic grade A maple syrup
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½-1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Celtic/Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup Cold Pressed Avocado Oil
- 1 shallot sliced
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 TBSP Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme leaves
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt & pepper
- ½ crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and prepare your pumpkin seeds! Combine maple syrup, raw pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, salt, and avocado oil in a medium bowl. Once oven is ready, spread out mixture on the prepared tray and pop in the oven for 10 minutes or until they are golden.
- Next heat up your avocado oil on low heat in a small saucepan. Once sizzling, add in your chopped garlic & shallot and cook until fragrant about 2-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes. Add in the apple cider vinegar, thyme leaves, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper to season.
- Lastly put together your salad in a large bowl. Add your greens, apple slices, pomegranate arils and mix together. Toss in your toasted pumpkin seeds, optional goat cheese crumbles, and your vinaigrette & enjoy!