Raw Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 5 to 6 dates)
- ½ cup sunflower OR pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup creamy organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life mini chips
- ½ tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- Process dates in food processor until finely chopped.
- Add sunflower seeds, coconut, salt, and peanut butter and pulse until dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse to combine.
- Add 1 TBSP of water until dough starts to form.
- Roll into 1 inch balls using your hands, and place in freezer on parchment paper until set; Store in freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy!