Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings
- Pastured Chicken Wings
- About 2 TBSP Melted Ghee
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
- ½ TBSP Melted Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Grass-fed Butter
- Lime Zest
- In mixing bowl, combine Celtic sea salt, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Toss wings in melted ghee and then coat with spices.
- Grill Wings on greased stove grill top, flipping until fully cooked.
- Combine melted butter, chopped cilantro, Celtic sea salt, and lime zest in a mixing bowl and toss cooked wings in mixture.
- Serve hot or cold!