Fermented Cacao Drink
- 1 TBSP Fermented Cacao
- 1 Cup of nut milk
- 1 TBSP full fat coconut milk cream or coconut oil
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1-2 tsp of Pure maple syrup or raw local honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of Maca powder (optional)
- Gently heat nut milk and coconut milk together on the stove top for about 1 minute; be careful not to boil the mixture to avoid destroying the cacao’s beneficial antioxidants
- Once warm, stir in honey or maple syrup, then vanilla, sea salt & Maca.
- Lastly whisk in cacao just until it is combined.
- Serve as is, or over ice.