Crispy Baked Kale Chips
You may not be a huge fan of kale, but once these gorgeous green leaves are baked with olive oil and seasoned with Celtic sea salt you will change your mind for sure. Kale is packed with Vitamins A, C & K, in addition to antioxidants to reduce inflammation in the body.
Here is our simple, quick recipe. Your kids will love to help you make these, and they will love to help you eat them!
- 1 bunch organic Kale
- 1/8 Cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp. fine ground Celtic sea salt
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash kale and dry leaves thoroughly with clean kitchen towel.
- Tear the kale leaves from the thick stems into 2 inch bite-sized pieces.
- Place kale leaves in a large bowl and toss by hand with olive oil; be sure to coat
each leaf on both sides with the oil.
- Arrange pieces in a single layer on cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle liberally with sea salt before the chips cool. Enjoy right away, or store in covered container for later.