Bacon Wrapped Dates
1 Package Nitrate Free Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 o .
2. If your dates are smaller, cut each strip of bacon into thirds. If you have larger
dates cut the bacon in half.
3. If you are stuffing your dates with a soft cheese, cut the dates open lengthwise.
Take some of the cheese and put it in the center of each date.
4. Wrap each date with the bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
5. Once wrapped, place in a glass dish with sides and bake for 25-35 minutes or
until the outside of the bacon is golden brown.
6. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!