Events & Classes
DR. DAN’S UPCOMING CLASSES:
Dr. Dan’s Intro To Real Foods $20
At Dr. Dan’s Intro to Real Foods you will learn the difference between traditional and modern diets, and the dramatic impact each has on your health.
In this 1-hour session, you will learn the basics of transitioning your kitchen to include whole, nutrient-dense foods that will nourish your family. We’ll also provide resources to you, including handouts, book suggestions, & online resources for eating out, reading labels, and shopping locally.
Sauerkraut Class $20
Wednesday November 15th, 6:00pm-7:00pm
In this one hour session at Dr. Dan’s Classroom, we will make homemade Sauerkraut together.
We’ll first review the basics of fermentation, the benefits of eating fermented foods and share our best fermentation tips and tricks.
Then we will mix and pound our kraut into jars to take home.
(Limited to 10 participants)
Quick Start Nutrition Program $65
November 30th, 9:00am-12:00pm
Learn the basics of healthy eating in a 3 hour session that includes:
- Whole Foods Nutrition Fundamentals
- Shopping & Kitchen Transition Guidelines –What’s In, What’s Out and Why
- Nutrient Dense Foods Product Sampling. Yum!
- Market Basket Shopping Tour. What to Get Where
Whole Foods Course $100 for 4 sessions
Intensive instruction on how to transition to a nutrient dense eating program in four sessions:
- Fundamentals of a Healthy Diet
- Creating a Whole Foods Kitchen
- Transitioning to a Traditional Diet
- Planning & Preparing Meals
Please email or call us to register! firstname.lastname@example.org |978-462-0023