$100 for 4 sessions
Stay tuned for upcoming dates!
If you are ready to really dive into a traditional whole foods lifestyle, we hope you join us for our Whole Foods Nutrition Courses. This is the program you need to really make the transition to healthier eating.
One month is all it takes!
Click here for more information.
Please email or call us to register! email@example.com | 978-462-0023
You really can make a loaf of bread without flour! This grain free bread has an amazing flavor and texture. Coconut Butter and pastured eggs are the main ingredients in this super easy recipe.
- 5 pastured eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Unrefined Cold Pressed Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp Coconut Butter (also called Coconut Mana) softened till pourable
- 1/2 tsp unrefined Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda.
Begin by putting the jar of coconut butter into a bowl of hot water or in your double boiler to soften it until the consistency is similar to peanut butter. Stir it with a spoon to ensure there are no lumps.
- Place parchment paper into a loaf pan, and grease liberally with coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, then whisk in all other ingredients until well blended. You can also use a Vitamix or hand mixer. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan before cooling completely.
- Once fully cooled slice and eat. Keep the loaf in the fridge and tightly wrapped to keep it from drying out. You can toast this, add butter, and put an egg on top for breakfast. It is also great as sandwich bread for lunch.
– See more at: http://www.drdansnaturalhealing.com/recipe/coconut-butter-bread/#sthash.D9TAKMRu.dpuf
Drumsticks are always fun to eat! They offer an easy weeknight meal, and are great served cold in the lunchbox the next day.
8 to 12 drumsticks/chicken legs from high quality pastured chickens
Organic olive oil; organic thyme & marjoram
Celtic sea salt
1 Cup leftover white wine
Arrange chicken legs in large cast iron pan, sprinkle olive oil over the top. Season generously with thyme, marjoram, sea salt, black pepper. Add white wine. Cover and place into 375 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake drumsticks for additional 15 minutes, which will make them crispy.
Get on the path to healing…emotionally and physically.
In Good Health, Dr. Dan
Emotional Patterns and Habits that Affect our Health and Wellbeing.
With Alan Powell, hosted by Dr. Dan’s Natural Healing Center
Tuesday, February 21 @ 6:30-7:30pm– $15
Register at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call 978-462-0023
Simple, Natural Healthcare is our motto…
Continue reading >>