Acupuncture treatments are highly effective to promote healing for a variety of medical conditions & for removing blockages to healing.
- Medical Acupuncture with Moxabustion and/or Electrical Stimulation
- Laser Acupuncture (cold laser/needle-free) children love this!
- Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture
- Chinese Scalp Acupuncture
- Biomodulator Treatment
- Ultraviolet Therapy with ‘LightNeedle’ Laser
- Initial Acupuncture Evaluation Visit – $90
- Single Follow-up Visit – $50
- Laser Acupuncture treatment, Biomodulator treatment, or Ultraviolet Therapy with LightNeedle – $50
Special Pricing for Children & Teens under 18, as follows:
- Initial Acupuncture Evaluation CHILD Visit – $75
- Single Follow-up CHILD Visit – $50
For acute conditions, a program of 1 to 4 visits is the typical recommendation. Chronic conditions often require 4 to 10 visits.
Ultraviolet Therapy with ‘LightNeedle’ Laser
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) boosts the immune system & has anti-inflammatory benefits.
Using Acupuncture – Four Individual Sessions – $120
Need help quitting smoking? Or know someone who does? If you are ready to quit smoking for good, Dr. Dan’s is ready to help you kick the habit once and for all.
We have developed a program at Dr. Dan’s using Acupuncture that greatly assists people who are ready to stop smoking. Acupuncture has been proven highly successful in reducing nicotine cravings and reducing the stress and jittery nerves typically associated with smoking cessation. So many people fail at smoking cessation when the nicotine cravings, stress and jittery nerves get the best of them. It doesn’t have to be that way. Acupuncture can assist in making it easier to quit smoking. The program consists of 4 individual Acupuncture sessions over a two-week period. The cost of the program is $120.